Sunday, September 20, 2009

What The Hay? Scrapbook Page


This is a sample of the page that I am teaching in my class on Saturday, September 26th. 
The paper is Twitterpated.  The layout was found in the Imagine book.  Sweet Symphony Pg 24.  I do have the pages reversed.  I used chocolate card stock, sorbet card stock, colonial white card stock, chocolate distressing ink the dots and stripes from twitterpated.  I reversed the dot paper to give me the light brown.  Very simple but it looks amazing.  The pictures here are of the What The Hay festival held a little over an hour away from Great Falls, MT.  This is where the locals make hay sculptures and allow the general public to vote on them.  I liked the N-hay-vy ship myself.  The imagination in this festival was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment