Sunday, September 27, 2009

Aspen Christmas Card


Judy and I are at it again.  We love to challange each other.  Tonight's challenge was simply to use page 52 in the wishes book.  As I was gathering my materials I passed over the Aspen paper pack and thought about my newly purchased Dementional Elements Snowflakes.  I just had to use this paper pack.  I am quite happy with the outcome. 
The recipe is as follows.  5X7 card base.  Aspen B&T 4.5 X 5 and 2.5 X 5.  There is a 1X5 piece of outdoor denim card stock.  The circle is a outdoor denim 3" circle with some Aspen B&T cut to 2.5" inside.  The outdoor denim for the letter area is 2 3/4 X 6 1/4 the twilight is 2 1/2 X 6.  The snowflake is a dementinal element that was embossed in white then glitter placed over the white and embossed again.  The snowflake brad is from a craft store.  The ribbon is also from a craft store.  The stamp set used is Card Chatter - Christmas.  I used outdoor denim ink.  I actually distressed using white daisy ink. 
Check out Judy's Card scrampalot.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Great card! We need to make this a Sunday night thing! Only 84 more patterns to go....Judy

    ReplyDelete