Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sympathy Card

Sympathy cards are always the hardest.  A dear friend of mine lost a loved one.  This card was really hard to make.  I so love the paper pack so hopefully she will love the card.  The card was made using the simple pleasures paper pack and stick ease.  I used a template from the wishes book pg 77.  I ran the paper through my printer so that I could get the perfect saying.  I used chocolate ribbon from the ribbon rounds.  I distressed the edges with the chocolate distressing ink.

2 comments:

  1. Tanya, your card is great. love the muted tones for a sympathy card.
    I saw your plea on the artwork BB for any multiple card templates and wanted to introduce you to a website called Sheetload of Cards. It is an online magazine that is free and you can download as many templates as you would like. each month there is a featured card and then the recipe for an individual card and a recipe for 10 or more. You kind of just have to find your way around in the magazine and when you find the archives you can check out past months cards and download any templates that you fancy. That is if you have some time to go through some archives. they have lots of examples for each card that is featured. Hope you will check it out. I was not really comfortable mentioning this on the BB, as it does lead people to other resources than our own How-To books.

    ReplyDelete