Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fall Cards






I am nearing the bottom of my retired CTMH papers. Working with these papers in the past few days made me fall in love with them all over again. These cards have 2 pieces of paper (B&T) that were not CTMH. These were sets purchased long ago but I wanted to make the best of what I had left. I used the celebration card workshop in the Wishes book. I did use raffia and some string from a craft store. I enjoyed making my own paper by random stamping. The celebration card class went so quickly that it would be a fun class to do on a saturday with some customers. The B&T paper was from Abundance. I remember this one because it was a favorite of mine. There is autumn terracotta card stock and olive card stock. I used several inks to include chocolate, olive, barn red, autumn terracotta, new england ivy, and bamboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment