Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Birthday Wallet Card



I wanted something unique and diffrent for my son's upcoming birthday. I was online with Judy Applegarth and I had decided to make a wallet. I had taken my son's wallet and started measuring it. Judy directed me to this blog. http://www.arronsbooth32.blogspot.com/
Aaron Brown had already found a tuturial on u tube. Wow my prayers were answered. I am so grateful for all of the wonderful consultants out there who share.
I used stardust pattern paper and moonstuck and honey cardstock for this wallet. The stamp set is seasons of the heart (retired). I did use a star punch for the star on front.
My son loves looking at the stars. Well we live in Montana (Big sky country). This idea was easy for me. I will fill his wallet and he will have the coolest card ever. Now I just have to wait until the end of August to give it to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment